As COVID-19 continues to impact our community, a coalition of philanthropy, government, educational, and business partners have come together to provide a collective response to COVID-19 in Midland County.
This site serves as a centralized COVID-19 community resource. Here, you can learn updates on COVID-19 news, volunteer opportunities, ways you can help and more.
HEALTH & WELLNESS INFORMATION
- LOCAL MidMichigan Health
- STATE State of Michigan Information and Hotline
- FEDERAL CDC
- MENTAL WELLBEING TIPS Midland County Wellbeing Task Force
- MENTAL HEALTH HOTLINE MI Hope Portal
For additional help with basic needs click the 2-1-1 logo on the top of the page to search or talk to a representative.
- FOOD RESOURCES
- UTILITY ASSISTANCE
- INDIVIDUAL RELIEF ASSISTANCE
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES & UNEMPLOYMENT
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- UNEMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE
SUPPORT FOR ESSENTIAL WORKERS
- CHILDCARE Essential Workers needing child care due to COVID-19 please fill out this request form or contact Midland County ESA. Program Director, Barb Monroe, at 1-517-336-3767 or at email@example.com or Kim Clark, Director of Early Childhood and Family Services at 989-492-7702 x1188 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOTEL DISCOUNTS FOR ISOLATION Great Lakes Bay Regional CVB
SUPPORT FOR BUSINESSES
- Midland Business Alliance Resources
- Midland Small Business Loan Information & Application
- Federal Small Business Loans Information